Sunday, December 1, 2013

Flotrack Videos of BBTC


When I visited the Brooks Beast Track Club in Mid-September, my visit coincided with Flotrack coming to do some filming of the team.  It was a glamorous experience having Ryan Fenton and a couple film guys follow the team around for three days, catching everything on camera.  Suddenly making a pot of coffee seemed a lot more important than usual because it was ON FILM.  As only a potential Beast, I was not the focus of the event, but I still felt pretty dang cool.  And of course, the Flotrack team did a wonderful job with the end product.  The videos capture our team’s goofiness, our inclusiveness, our competitiveness, and our hard work. 

Here they are!

Intro:


Team Profile:

 
Workout:

 
 
Also a cool interview with my coach, Danny Mackey:

No comments:

Post a Comment